General conditions of use of the site
Please read the following articles before using this website as its access and use are subject to the conditions set out below and applicable laws.
- Legal Mentions
- Acceptance of the general conditions of use of the site
- Limitation of our liability – Disclaimer
- Whos’ the Data Controller?
- When does the user give us private data ?
- What private data do we collect, and for what purpose ?
- To whom private data are transmitted and treated ?
- How to unsubscribe ?
- How long do we keep your data ?
- What tools do we use on our site ?
- Cookies usage and management
- How do we guarantee user rights ?
- How do we guarantee data security ?
- External links and information provided
- Intellectual property
- User engagement
- Litigation & Dispute
1. Legal Mentions
Identity and contact details of the publisher responsible for the site
Eurorent.com is the brand name operated by the company Les Entreprises RERO sprl which carries out the activity of real estate agency and whose head office is established at:
Chaussée de Vleurgat 177
B-1050 Bruxelles - Belgique
Téléphone : 02 646 26 86 / 02 646 41 11
Fax : 02 646 74 44
@mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company number: RC 366.214
VAT number: 408 340 603
IBAN: BE49 3100 5427 0071
BIC: BBRU BE BB
Control body : professional institute of real estate agents
As a real estate agency, eurorent (Les Entreprises RERO sprl) is subject to the supervision of the IPI (Professional Institute of Realtors), and must respect the code of ethics governing the profession of Real Estate Agent.
IPI aggregation: 513.914 (Olivier Ledune)
Control body: IPI - rue du Luxembourg, 16B, 1000 Brussels
Code of ethics: IPI - www.ipi.be
Insurer: covered by a group insurance policy Professional Civil Liability and Guarantee No. 730.390.159 entered into by the IPI with AXA Belgium.
For any questions relating to the legal notice & conditions of use, you can write to us at: email@example.com
2. Acceptance of the general conditions of use of the site
- This website www.eurorent.com is that of the company "Les Entreprises RERO sprl " - chaussée de Vleurgat 177 - 1050 Brussels.
- www.eurorent.com is a real estate information website, French-language, which is aimed both at the clients of the Eurorent agency and non-clients, hereinafter referred to as "Internet users".
- the site www.eurorent.com is multilingual, all versions being authentic. In the event of any discrepancy between the French version and the other language versions, the French version shall prevail.
- This site is subject to Belgian law. The user acknowledges having read this charter and agrees to respect it.
- It is reminded that the secrecy of correspondence is not guaranteed on the Internet and it is up to each user to take all appropriate measures to protect his own data and / or software.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended or revised at any time. The modified or revised General Conditions are applicable as soon as they are published on the Website.
- The Eurorent agency (Les Entreprises RERO sprl) reserves the right to modify or stop, at any time, temporarily or permanently, the (part of) Website, with or without prior notice.
3. Limitation of our liability - Disclaimer
All information available on the Site www.eurorent.com are purely informative and non-contractual.
An advertisement does not constitute an offer in the legal sense of the term.
We consider that the information published on our website www.eurorent.com is reliable because we have endeavored to obtain information from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot guarantee them because they are collected from third parties. We advise our clients that all information of particular interest must be obtained by independent verification (expert, architect, inspectors). Our information may contain errors and surfaces may be approximate. Prices may be subject to errors, omissions, modifications. We may modify or delete our ads without notice.
Given the technical characteristics of the Internet, Eurorent cannot exclude an interruption of access to the Site due to force majeure or maintenance issues or a delay in the transfer of information, or a failure of its server. In case of breakdown or interruption, Eurorent will make every effort to remedy it as soon as possible.
We respect the legislative provisions set out in: European Data Protection Regulation.
This section describes the policy of our agency when it deals with personal data of visitors and users. This policy applies to both computerized and manual data processing.
The website www.eurorent.com complies with the legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as on information and consumer protection.
Processing of private data of visitors and users
Eurorent collects personal information only if it is provided on a voluntary basis.
Whos’ the Data Controller ?
The "data controller" is Olivier Ledune, he can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at : Eurorent - Chaussée de Vleurgat 177 - 1050 Brussels.
When does the user give us private data ?
- when making a request via our website
- during a telephone interview
- at any meeting at the agency
- during any meeting during the visit
- at an event organized by us
What private data do we collect, and for what purpose ?
The personal information we collect is collected through a phone call or a form and / or through the interactivity established between you and our website or transmitted via mail or post.
We collect the following information:
- Name, first name
- Address and CP
- Phone number
- Search criteria
- And any other information you would have given us in the “comments field”.
- Marital status, age
- Family composition
- School address if proximity is important
- Professional address if proximity is important
- Contact details of third parties that may be involved in the processing of the file or our mission (family, notary, expert, architect, certifier, bank, lawyer, syndic, etc ...)
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Management of proposed services
- Management of client inquiries
- Management of e-mail alerts
- Management of the users accounts on www.eurorent.com
- Event management ( indexation, end of lease, anniversary, etc.)
- Commercial prospecting
We may also collect the following documents that may be necessary to the processing of our mission :
- Identification document
- Title of property
- Basic act
- PVA (Minutes of General Meeting)
- Cadastral extract
- Preview of the Monitor
- Planning Permit
- RU (Urbanistic Information)
- PEB (Energy Performance)
- Certificates of conformity (electrical, tanker, soil pollution)
- Bank guarantee
- Proof of income
We use collected documents and information for management of our file or the respect of our legal obligations.
To whom private data are transmitted and treated ?
This information is confidential and will not be divulged or sold to third parties.
Private data are only transmitted to the Eurorent personnel responsible for processing the requests. This data may be communicated to persons outside our agency when it is necessary for the processing of the request of the user (Notary, expert, certifier, etc ...).
Private data are processed by our agency in order to respond to the user request by respecting the European regulation of protection of personal data and the protection of the consumer.
How to unsubscribe ?
You can unsubscribe anytime:
- by clicking on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of each email.
- or Via email to: email@example.com
- either Via the site in your personal space
- either Via telephone: + 32 646 26 86
How long do we keep your data ?
The data will be kept as long as it is necessary to provide the service requested and accepted by the data holder and during the legal deadlines required by any regulation to which the real estate agent is subject. We retain the Personal Information you provide to us as long as we consider it potentially useful to contact you about your real estate search.
What tools do we use on our site ?
We use "cookies" or similar technologies to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web server. Cookies are used mainly to save you time. The function of a cookie is to inform the web server that you have returned to consult a specific page.
- For more information check our page use and management of cookies
How do we guarantee user rights ?
In accordance with applicable law, the user has a right to access, rectify, delete, retrieve and portability of his personal data. The exercise of your rights can be done at any time:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail : Eurorent - Chaussée de Vleurgat 177 - B-1050 Brussels Belgium
- By telephone on +32 2 646.26.86
How do we guarantee data security?
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment.
People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information. Personal information may only be disclosed to third parties to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
In case of violation of his rights, the internet user has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Belgium it is "the Data Protection Authority" (formerly "Commission for the Protection of Privacy").
5. External links and information provided
The agency is not responsible for the content of these sites. In addition, the content made available on this site is provided for information purposes.
Although Eurorent does all that is reasonably possible to obtain information from sources it deems reliable, it does not claim that all the information published on this site is accurate, complete and up-to-date, especially since sometimes come from independent agencies. As a result, eurorent declines all responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or delays in updating the advertisements and other content on the site.
6. Intellectual property
The information contained on the site is reserved for an exclusively personal use and can not be entirely or partially reproduced or communicated. All data (texts, sounds , videos or images) on the pages of this site are the exclusive property of our agency. Any reproduction, representation or distribution, for purposes other than personal, in whole or part of the content of this site on any medium or by any process whatsoever is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement liable to incur the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
7. User engagement
The user also agrees:
- not to offer the products and services presented on the site as part of a personal activity in order to obtain remuneration, or for commercial purposes. Only private use of the site and / or its services is permitted.
- not to interfere with the proper use of the site.
- not to collect and / or use users' usernames, passwords, e-mail addresses or other private data for any purpose whatsoever.
- not to use the site and / or the services offered for illegal or illicit purposes.
- not to modify the website of a third party to give the impression that it is associated with the site and / services of the agency.
- not to "hack" the site and / or services of the agency to download or post spam or to post or send worms, viruses or any other code, destructive or otherwise.
- not to use "metatags" without the prior written agreement of the agency.
- not to use on the site and / or the services of the agency data explorers, robots, screen cleaners or similar tools whose purpose is to collect data on the site, without prior written agreement from the agency.
- not to use the site for the purposes of illegal advertising, including spamming, unwanted email channels.
- not to copy, reproduce, sell, or exploit all or part of the agency's website.
8. Litigation & Dispute
The use of the ww.eurorent.com website is governed by Belgian law. The courts of the district of Brussels-Capital are only competent to know any disputes that may arise from these terms and conditions.